Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: Traces of Guilt

Traces of Guilt Traces of Guilt by Dee Henderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to be honest, when I first started this book, I wasn't real sure I liked it. The beginning definitely caught my attention, and then it kind of sizzled out and I found myself struggling to keep reading. For me, this was a very different type of suspense than the way most suspense stories are written. At first, I didn't care for it, but it kind of grew on me. Somewhere about 1/3 of the way through, I once again found myself captivated and wanting to know more. I was trying to figure out the mysteries with them. Like I said, this was not the typical suspense story, but rather a story of people trying to figure out old unsolved crimes. I liked knowing all the facts as the characters found them and trying to figure out the mystery with them. Very different and unique for sure! I'm actually very interested in the next one to see if I can "help" them solve the next set of mysteries. Ha!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Bethany House in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...