Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: No Other Will Do

No Other Will Do No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emma leads an all woman colony which takes in women who have been abused or who need to get away from a man. They are determined they can do all things without a man, that is until they start getting threats to their lives. Emma calls in Malachi for help, a boy she once saved. Malachi comes running, however he is no longer a boy, but a grown, handsome man.

I have to admit this story took me some time to read, however, it wasn't because the story wasn't good. It was a little slow moving for me at the beginning, but then it picked up and I didn't want it to end. I really loved Malachi, he was such a gentleman! And I loved Emma's determination to protect her ladies and save her colony. No Other Will Do is a really sweet story reminding us that "I have no right to demand exemption from suffering when not even your Son was spared."

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Bethany House in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...