Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: Medical Judgment

Medical Judgment Medical Judgment by Richard L. Mabry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The last book that Mabry wrote, I was a little disappointed with, but this one has restored my love for Mabry's books! Medical Judgment kept me on the edge of my seat! My heart broke for Sarah trying to deal with the loss of her husband and daughter, but then to have to fear for her own life, my goodness, how much more can one person endure? Absolutely kept me turning the pages as quickly as I could! And I was completely unable to figure out who was behind it! That could have been because I was hurrying so fast to get through to the end to see if Sarah would remain safe that I could have missed many small clues. Anyway, this one was back to my expectations of Mabry's writings and I am looking forward to reading many more of his books!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Abingdon Press in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...