Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: How Secrets Die

How Secrets Die How Secrets Die by Marta Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Marta Perry always writes such a good suspense story and this one was no different! What I really liked about this one is that it was in a quiet little Amish town, but the main characters were not Amish. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Amish story, but this was nice to not have it be the main characteristics of the people involved. Kate went to Laurel Ridge to figure out what happened to her little brother. She just knew in her heart that he did not commit suicide. But, trying to get to the truth ends up putting her own life in jeopardy. Mac is the town Sheriff and is determined to protect Kate and also highly doubtful that anyone in his little town could have done anything so sinister as to murder her brother. Another great Marta Perry story that you don't want to miss!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Harlequin in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...