Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: The Forgotten Recipe

The Forgotten Recipe The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since I didn't write this review as soon as I was done reading, I will just write a few sentiments that stuck out to me about this book. I really enjoyed the premise of this book and the type story was something I've not read before. I loved that we knew a secret of Jason's, it added more depth to the story. I loved the emotion that was revealed through the characters and the sweet nature of Jason. And I couldn't imagine dealing with such grief as Veronica did. Of course, who doesn't love a story that uses food to bring two people together? Simply a sweet romantic story that I highly recommend.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Zondervan in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...