Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Review: Always Watching

Always Watching Always Watching by Lynette Eason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVE Lynette Eason and her suspense books! I was drawn in from the start and was on the edge of my seat reading this book. I couldn't read fast enough! I'm horrible at writing reviews for these awesome suspense books because I don't want to give ONE SINGLE THING away! I will just say this story involves several determined women, a strong man, and an adorable little girl! And amazingly enough I was able to figure out a small part of the "whodunnit." I think I was able to pick up on small details because I was so "into" the story! I am super excited this was the first in the series and I can't wait to read more!!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Revell in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...