Saturday, October 10, 2015

Love in the Details: A November Wedding Story by Becky Wade

Love in the Details: A November Wedding Story Love in the Details: A November Wedding Story by Becky Wade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 132 pages
Expected publication: October 27th 2015 by Zondervan
ASINB00UF72DSK
Series: A Year of Weddings 2 #12

Josh returns to Martinsburg, Texas to help his best friend make final preparations for his wedding. What Josh didn't realize is that when he saw his high school sweetheart again, his feelings for her would come flooding back to him. Holly, his high school sweetheart, broke up with him once he went off to college, but what he doesn't know is the real reason she broke up with him.

I had no idea what this book was about when I began reading it. With the author being Becky Wade, there was no doubt in my mind that I would love it no matter what! And I was correct. She has a way of bringing out the hopeless romantic in me. I adore her ability to make me laugh and cry all within the same few seconds!

I admired Holly's love for Josh, even back in high school. She knew at such a young age, the importance of Josh finishing his college and allowing him to develop to his full potential. I'm not so sure that I could have made that same sacrifice.

Josh was such an upstanding guy. His wealth could have easily made him a complete jerk, but it didn't. He returned to Martinsburg to help his best friend, even paying for some of his best friend's wedding expenses. He was such a swell guy, kind, patient, and very tender hearted.

This story was a sweet novella, that had me from the beginning! I was completely caught up in Josh and Holly's story. Great job, once again, Becky! If you're a hopeless romantic, then you don't want to miss this sweet novella!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Zondervan in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...