Monday, October 26, 2015

21 Days of Christmas: Stories that Celebrate God's Gift by Kathy Ide

21 Days of Christmas: Stories that Celebrate God's Gift 21 Days of Christmas: Stories that Celebrate God's Gift by Kathy Ide
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 160 pages
Published September 1st 2015 by Broadstreet Publishing Group, LLC
ISBN 1424550513 (ISBN13: 9781424550517)

A 21 day devotional that is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit. The stories are heartwarming! I found myself wishing I could read more of some of the stories. The devotion portion is very short and reiterates what the story portrayed. I really enjoyed the stories, but for me, I was hoping for a little more on the devotion side.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Broadstreet Publishing Group in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...