Tuesday, June 9, 2015

An Amish Garden by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, Tricia Goyer, and Vannetta Chapman

An Amish GardenAn Amish Garden by Beth Wiseman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 409 pages
Published March 1st 2014 by Thomas Nelson Publishers
ISBN 1401689795 (ISBN13: 9781401689797)

I must say, I loved each and every one of the stories in this sweet collection of four novellas. All of the stories revolved around a character's love of gardening and were written by some of the best Amish authors in the business! They were all a mixture of sweet romance, grace, hope, and God's unending love for us. I'm not particularly a great gardener, nor do I necessarily care for gardening, but I do love my plants and I loved this set of novellas revolving around gardening. "A garden is a way of showing that you believe in tomorrow." I highly recommend it!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Thomas Nelson in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...