Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Paris Connection by Cerella Sechrist

The Paris ConnectionThe Paris Connection by Cerella Sechrist
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mass Market Paperback, 380 pages
Published March 1st 2014 by Harlequin Heartwarming
ISBN139780373366682

Emma is a single mother living in Paris with her daughter, Avery. As an executive recruiter she is promised a CEO position when her company faces a merger with an American company. However, instead of being made CEO, she is told to be the new CEO's liasion. When corporate espionage rears its ugly head, Emma finds herself questioning everything.

I love Cerella's writing! She has such a way to write a sweet romance, without profanity or explicit scenes. I was drawn into the story the minute Emma was late picking up her new boss, Cole. I really enjoyed his interactions with Emma, the way he challenged her, and the way he was immediately fond of Emma's daughter, Avery.

All the characters were complimentary to the story and added a better understanding of each other's personalities and backgrounds. Cole sure makes it hard for any guy to live up to those standards of romance. It wasn't heavy on the mushiness, it was simply a sweet, lighthearted romance in the City of Light.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Harlequin Heartwarming in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...