Saturday, February 21, 2015

Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade

Meant to be Mine (Porter Family #2)Meant to be Mine by Becky Wade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 372 pages
Published May 2014 by Bethany House Publishers
ISBN 0764211080 (ISBN13: 9780764211089)
Series: Porter Family #2

It was her lucky day, Celia was finally going to marry her high school sweetheart! She was having the time of her life, even called in to get extra days off work so that she could spend more time with Ty. A quick Vegas wedding and then...

Ty and Celia had anything but a typical romance and I absolutely adored the banter they had between each other. I have so many highlights throughout this book! Just the cute one-liners, the thoughts that Becky allowed us to share with each of the characters, the humor, oh goodness, the humor, all of this caused a permanent smile on my face as I was reading. There were times that I really did want to punch Ty for being such a player, ladies man, but then he'd do something to redeem himself. And of course, sweet little Addie! She was such an adorable kid and I loved her intuition, so smart!

I have to mention again, the humor, the upbeat tempo of the book. I haven't read a book that made me feel so lighthearted. My philosophy in life is to always make someone laugh, or at least smile. Life is serious enough, cut loose and have some fun once in a while. So for me, this book was exactly that, and in my little world, I'm going to pretend Becky wrote this book just for me! Ha!

I don't want to share any more of this book! It was absolutely the BEST romance book I've read! If I could, I'd give it 5+++ stars! I was immediately swept up into the story from the very beginning and the Vegas wedding! I did not want to put this book down. Matter of fact, there was one point in the book that I started slowing down reading it because I didn't want it to end. Then, I couldn't stand it, I had to know how it ended and I rushed to the ending! I just can't say enough good things about this book and Becky's ability to write a romance that seems like it could actually happen in real life. I cannot wait for the next one in this Porter family series!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Bethany House in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...