Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Christmas Bouquet by Sherryl Woods

The Christmas Bouquet (Chesapeake Shores, #11)The Christmas Bouquet by Sherryl Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 288 pages
Published October 7th 2014 by Harlequin MIRA
ISBN 0778316629 (ISBN13: 9780778316626)
Series: Chesapeake Shores #11

I'm not really sure how Sherryl does it, but there is just something about the O'Brien family that I absolutely love. Once again, I found myself totally enthralled with the meddling family who won't stop until they get what they want. This time it was with Abby's daughter Caitlyn and her boyfriend Noah. Both had such ambitious life goals that when those plans were disrupted, Caitlyn couldn't come to terms with the changes that came along with the disruption. "God laughs while we're making plans" was so true in this sweet Christmas romance. Of course, the O'Brien family had their own plans as well. Caitlyn and Noah's sweet journey along with the meddlesome O'Brien clan made me laugh, grin from ear to ear, feel like part of the family, and of course shed a few tears. Once again, I can't wait to get back to another O'Brien story! I just love this family.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Harlequin MIRA in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...