Sunday, December 7, 2014

No One to Trust by Lynette Eason

No One to Trust (Hidden Identity, #1)No One to Trust by Lynette Eason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 330 pages
Published January 7th 2014 by Revell (first published December 24th 2013)
ISBN 0800722086 (ISBN13: 9780800722081)
Series: Hidden Identity #1

Oh my goodness! This book was such a FUN read! I was responsible for running the concessions at my daughter's dance recitals this past week and I couldn't put this book down! I was just about giving concessions for free so I could get them through the line quicker! Lol! And then my durn phone was being slow at flipping pages and I was about to lose my composure begging for my phone to please hurry up! Ha! I know everyone thought I was insane.

Lynette did a great job of creating such suspense throughout the entire book. Summer and Kyle were on the run in order to stay alive. Without being repetitive, Lynette was able to perfectly build suspense and keep this reader on the edge of her seat the entire time! The beginning of the book had quite a few jumps going from character to character in order to build the background, but after that, it was action packed right up til the end! I just can't say enough good things about this book. It was one of the few books that I had a hard time putting down! If you're up for a great edge of your seat book, then you have got to check this one out! GREAT JOB Lynette! I can't wait to read the next one in this series.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Revell in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...