Thursday, December 25, 2014

Murder Tightly Knit by Vannetta Chapman

Murder Tightly Knit (Amish Village Mystery #2)Murder Tightly Knit by Vannetta Chapman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 352 pages
Published December 6th 2014 by HarperCollins Publishing
ASINB00IWW52H4
Series: Amish Village Mystery #2

Another one in the Amish Village Mystery series that seamlessly blends together the Amish and Englisch communities through a shopping village of Amish shops. I really enjoy the combining of the two communities and the bonds that they have formed with each other. Amber is now happily married to Tate and once again finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation. She is determined to protect her Amish friends and figure out who would murder an Amish man. Another great addition to the series and I can't wait to see where the next one in the series takes us.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Harper Collins in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. 

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Loraine Ertelt said...

Really like her Amish mysteries.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...