Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Heart Failure by Richard L. Mabry

Heart FailureHeart Failure by Richard L. Mabry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Pages: 336 pages
Published October 15th 2013 by Thomas Nelson Publishers
ISBN 1401687113 (ISBN13: 9781401687113)

Do you love a who did it type mystery? Then this would definitely be the one for you! I really enjoy Richard Mabry's books. I like that when there's medical references, I can rest assured that they are accurate. Almost like if I find myself in a medical situation in the future and do the right thing, I could say, "I read it in a book once." Ha! He has such a great way of weaving the mystery with the medical information, without making it too medical. He can also weave in a warm, cozy relationship between two characters. Richard Mabry has become one of my favorite mystery authors. I know that every time I grab one of his books, I will be sucked in rather quickly! And this one was no different. For the life of me though, I could NOT figure how who did it! Maybe next time!

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...