Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dogwood Hill by Sherryl Woods

Dogwood Hill (Chesapeake Shores, #12)Dogwood Hill by Sherryl Woods
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 384 pages
Expected publication: December 30th 2014 by Mira
ISBN 0778317323 (ISBN13: 9780778317326)
Series: Chesapeake Shores #12

You know, some books just leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy and that life really is sweet. Dogwood Hill is definitely that book. This was one book that I just couldn't put down. I think it is my new favorite Chesapeake Shores story. There was just something different about this one that really tugged at my heartstrings. A story that completely involved the O'Brien family and their meddling ways, but at the same time had nothing to do with them at all. I just can't put my finger on what made this one so different. I was truly captured by this sweet story between Aidan and Liz. I laughed, I cheered, I was proud of them, and I absolutely cried, lots. Simply the best addition to the Chesapeake Shores story! Oh, but don't worry, if you haven't read any of the others, you can still enjoy this story by itself! All around a beautiful story!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from MIRA in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. 

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Loraine Ertelt said...

I have this one on my TBR list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...