Sunday, December 21, 2014

Deceived by Irene Hannon

Deceived (Private Justice, #3)Deceived by Irene Hannon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 416 pages
Published October 7th 2014 by Fleming H. Revell Company
ISBN 080072125X (ISBN13: 9780800721251)
Series: Private Justice #3

I have to be completely honest and say, when I first saw the length of this book I was a little worried that it would be too long and there would be a lull in the story somewhere. NOT TRUE! Wow, I just love a good mystery, christian, romance! A story that can go from making me feel sad, to on the edge of my seat, to waiting for true love to work its magic. Kate's tragic story and then the miracles of God, "in which God chooses to remain anonymous," just kept me wanting to know how in the world was everything going to be set back to the correct way. The respect Connor showed Kate from beginning to the absolute sweet end was just the icing on the cake. Irene Hannon has absolutely become one of my favorite authors! I recommend that if you love a good mystery, that you absolutely check this one out! Loved it from the heart dropping beginning to the "once upon a time" ending.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Revell in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...