Friday, December 26, 2014

An Amish Family Christmas by Marta Perry

An Amish Family Christmas (Mills & Boon Love Inspired)An Amish Family Christmas by Marta Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 221 pages
Published November 1st 2014 by Mills & Boon Love Inspired
ASINB00MV0COIS

Two sweet novellas just perfect for reading on Christmas. Both stories are romantic and filled with a wonderful Christmas message of God's love. One of the thoughts from the first story was "Jesus came to be the light for the world, and then there's the Christmas star and the idea of letting your light shine...But not blinding your neighbor with it." How true! I have never heard my thoughts worded so clearly. That message really struck home with me as I have one person in my life that the only thing that comes out of their mouth is the message of Christ. While that's awesome, the fact remains that people need to connect with you as a person and see your struggles on this Earth. That quote will be on my favorites quote list!

In the second story, I found another awesome thought. "He does not require that we live a perfect life. He only requires that we try to live as He wills. The only way to fail Him is by giving up." I love that little bit of inspiration! Two great reminders on this Christmas!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Love Inspired in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...