Sunday, November 23, 2014

Murder Simply Brewed by Vannetta Chapman

Murder Simply Brewed (Amish Village Mystery #1)Murder Simply Brewed by Vannetta Chapman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 352 pages
Published March 2014 by Zondervan
ISBN 0310326168
Series: Amish Village Mystery #1

After reading a book that drug on and on, it was nice to get back to my two favorites, Amish and mystery! Vannetta never lets me down either! I was intrigued from the beginning and also hoping for true love to come around! I was not disappointed and I can't wait to read the next one in this series!

What was neat about this one is that while it took place in an Amish community, it more revolved around the "Englisch" with the Amish mixed in. Typical Amish books are loaded with Amish life and day to day chores, but this one was not and it was really cool to see how the "Englisch" and Amish community bonded together during a trial. I enjoyed the way Vannetta mixed things up a bit with this one!

Way to go Vannetta!

View all my reviews

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Zondervan in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...