Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Danger in Amish Country by Marta Perry

Danger in Amish Country: Fall from Grace\Dangerous Homecoming\Return to Willow TraceDanger in Amish Country: Fall from Grace\Dangerous Homecoming\Return to Willow Trace by Marta Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 224 pages
Expected publication: October 1st 2013 by Love Inspired
ISBN 0373445563 (ISBN13: 9780373445561)

Fall From Grace - When Caleb questions Sarah, the local Amish school teacher, about his daughter Rachel, they both quickly realize that Rachel may have seen something that no child should ever have to witness. When the threats start coming against Sarah, Caleb realizes he must step up to protect the woman who helped his daughter sleep through the night and who taught him how to love again.

I love long stories, but every once in a while, a good novella sure is fun to read! Some novellas leave you wanting more because they failed to give you enough detail throughout the story, but this one, was just perfect. Great suspense mixed with a little romance and set in Amish country, what could be better?

Dangerous Homecoming - When Katie's husband falls to his death, she vows to never let another man control her in the same way again. When the threats to her life and property keep coming, Katie needs to make a decision, but her friend from her teen years, Joshua, returns and changes everything. Except Joshua has a secret of his own, will Katie ever be able to forgive him or herself?

Another very well written novella that captures you and takes you through some very trying days of Katie's life! I just loved how much suspense was in this little story and even though it was short, it was complete!

Return to Willow Trace - Lydia's dad walked out on her and her mom, then Josesph, her boyfriend moved to Indiana without explanation. Now, Lydia knows Joseph is back in town and not just back in town, but working at the same store!Lydia has no desire to see him again after he left her broken hearted. When their old friend Bryan shows up at the store they work at, he tells them their lives could be in danger.

I have read Marta's books before but Diane and Kit were new to me and I was not disappointed. I can't wait to read more from all three of them!

Wow, I am just so impressed by all of these novellas! I LOVE mystery/suspense type books! Add in Amish settings, romance, and a good message and you have yourself three splendid novellas you're sure to love!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Love Inspired in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...