Sunday, September 1, 2013

Twice Loved by Wanda E. Brunstetter

Twice LovedTwice Loved by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 144 pages
Expected publication: September 1st 2013 by Barbour Books

Twice Loved is the story of two people, Bev and Dan, who have both lost their loved ones. Both are trying to make do on their own and are not ready for another relationship. When Bev begins working for Dan, they develop a very special friendship, but are either one of them ready to let it develop into something more?

I had previously read this story in Love Finds a Home: 3 Historical Romances Make Falling in Love Simple and Sweet, but reread it anyway as it's a short, sweet story. "Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop." I can only imagine what a widowed mom in the 40's must have had to deal with. What I enjoyed about this story is that Both Dan and Bev had been widowed and yet, through God's timing and His grace, they found each other. Neither one wanted to begin a relationship, but when God stirred their hearts, they knew to listen to Him and open their hearts to future happiness.

I was graciously provided a free digital version of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...