Friday, June 28, 2013

A Vow for Always

A Vow for Always (Discovery #6)A Vow for Always by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Expected publication: July 1st 2013 by Barbour Books
ISBN 1620291479 (ISBN13: 9781620291474)
Series: Discovery #6

In the final part of the Discovery series, Meredith is set to move on, without Luke. She has begun courting Jonah, put her house up for rent, and has even set a wedding date. As "Eddie" begins to have more and more memories flood back to him, will he remember his beloved Meredith?

I just loved this series! Each one ended with a great cliffhanger that just made you anxiously await the next one in the series. I wasn't sure I'd like them each being so short, but as it turns out, they were great reads in between other books.

I loved both Meredith's and Luke's struggles to move forward. I also loved the possible "chance" meetings. Those kind of reminded me of my husband and myself. We lived in the same apartment complex, worked in the same area together, just 5 stores apart, and had some of the same friends in common for over 2 years before we ever met each other. It just reminded me that it's all in God's perfect timing, not ours. When he wants two people together and they don't get together with little nudges, well, then he's left to just "throw" them together. :)

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...