Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Pieces of Summer

The Pieces of Summer (Discovery #4)The Pieces of Summer by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Expected publication: May 1st 2013 by Barbour Books
ISBN 1620291452 (ISBN13: 9781620291450)
Series: Discovery #4

In this fourth book of the Discovery series by Wanda Brunstetter, we pick right up where the last book left off. Meredith continues to work through her pregnancy without Luke at her side. The more Jonah comes over to help around the house, the more Meredith realizes that he is a good friend. She realizes that Jonah may want more from the relationship, but she's not ready for that and not sure she will ever be able to love someone again like she loved Luke. As the months roll by, Luke is making a physical recovery, but will his memories ever return?

I cannot wait to see if something will trigger Luke's memory and he can figure out who he is. And with Meredith's baby on the way, will she become more depressed over losing Luke or will the baby give her new hope? I'm ready for the 5th one!!!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...