Friday, May 31, 2013

A Revelation in Autumn

A Revelation in Autumn (Discovery #5)A Revelation in Autumn by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Expected publication: June 1st 2013 by Barbour Books
ISBN 1620291460 (ISBN13: 9781620291467)
Series: Discovery #5

In book 5 of the Discovery Series by Wanda Brunstetter, Meredith discovers the joy of motherhood. As Jonah begins to come around more often and has an obvious fondness for Meredith and Levi, he wonders if Meredith is ready for the next step. Will Meredith be able to move on after losing Luke?

I really found Meredith's honesty with herself quite interesting, which is most likely why she was able to allow Jonah to court her. She realized from the beginning, and was honest with Jonah, that she probably wouldn't love Jonah like she had Luke. What was interesting too, was that coming to that conclusion didn't make her feel like she couldn't ever move on and be happy again. I'm not sure I explained that well, but to me, not ever having been in that situation, I just found it very interesting.

Normally in a series you can pick up in the middle and still be fine, but with this one, I highly recommend that you start from the very beginning. This series has some of the best cliffhangers at the end of each section. I just can't stand waiting to find out what happens in the next one!


I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...