Monday, April 29, 2013

The Hope of Spring

The Hope of Spring (Discovery #3)The Hope of Spring by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Published April 1st 2013 by Barbour Books
ISBN 1620291444 (ISBN13: 9781620291443)
Series: Discovery #3

In this third book of the Discovery series by Wanda Brunstetter, Meredith continues to be grief stricken over the loss of her husband Luke. After staying with her parents for a brief time, she heads back to her own home to prepare for the baby. When Jonah begins to show up more and more to help out, Meredith begins to realize that he may be looking for more than friendship. But she can't move on just yet, she still loves Luke.

Another short, quick read to the series. Nothing too much to add except I can't wait to read the next one, especially since it appears as though Luke may be coming out of his coma. Wahoo!!! Now, will he be able to remember his life? I just got to know!!!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...