Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Silence of Winter

The Silence of WinterThe Silence of Winter by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Expected publication: March 1st 2013 by Barbour Books
ISBN 1620291436 (ISBN13: 9781620291436)
Series: Discovery #2

The second in the Discovery series by Wanda E. Brunstetter picks up right where the first one left off. Luke finds himself in a rough spot. Meredith is told that her husband was killed in an accident and she is just devastated. After spending some time with her in-laws, she moves back home and keeps herself busy cleaning the house. Then when a long lost friend shows up on her door step, things appear like they may be going from bad to worse.

Oh goodness, the second one in the series and I really enjoyed it. This is one series I will be anxiously awaiting the next book! Again, the story starts with intensity, has a small lull in the middle, then ends with a cliffhanger leaving you in anticipation of the next one! I can't wait to get my hands on it! And I have to say, I just love reading Wanda's books because for me it is a nice change of pace. In a house with 5 different schedules - easy, quick reads are just perfect for me!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...