Saturday, February 9, 2013

Goodbye to Yesterday

Goodbye to Yesterday (Discovery Series #1)Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 128 pages
Published February 5th 2013 by Barbour Books
ISBN 1616260858 (ISBN13: 9781616260859)
Series: Discovery #1

Luke and Meredith are facing some hard times since Luke lost his woodworking job. Now, out of the blue comes a chance to change their future, have a new business, and not struggle financially. But, the opportunity is in Indiana, which is far from Lancaster, PA and it's in the middle of a severe winter storm.

I have to be honest and say that this was a VERY short story! And the reviews I read had me a little nervous, but I really liked it. I'm not sure why Wanda seems to be one of those authors either you like or you don't, but I do like her and her writing. I think her writing is very easy flowing and quick reading. For me, it's a nice change from some of the other author's styles that I read.

As far as the story, I thought it was a nice beginning to the series she is releasing this year. It began with a problem, then an answer for the problem, and ended with a great cliffhanger. I can't wait to read the next one in the series!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Barbour Publishing in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...