Thursday, January 17, 2013

Daily Gifts of Grace

Daily Gifts of GraceDaily Gifts of Grace by Thomas Nelson Publishers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

384 pages
Published January 3rd 2012 by Thomas Nelson Publishers
ISBN 1400203651 (ISBN13: 9781400203659)

I have been to a Women of Faith conference twice now, once as a fabulous winner from BookSneeze and Thomas Nelson blogger outreach and once as a volunteer. Both times I walked away so inspired, that I felt I needed to read the words of these amazing women of God on an every day basis. Then, I saw this devotional and immediately requested to review it for BookSneeze. Yes, it took me forever to write the review, not because it wasn't good, but rather because it became such a part of my everyday desktop that I forgot about writing the review! (Complete slacker, I know.)

Anyway, you will be inspired by these women of God who are just like the rest of us. They have their trials, their heartaches, their medical issues, their relational problems, the baggage from their past, and like us, the list goes on and on. But, through it all they rely on God's everlasting love for them. "Let's see ourselves in God's mirror." You have to add this to your devotion time, I am sure you will enjoy the inspiration from such writers as Sheila Walsh, Patsy Clairmont, Natalie Grant, Luci Swindoll, and many, many more!

I was graciously provided a free copy of this book from BookSneeze in partnership with Thomas Nelson to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...