Thursday, December 6, 2012

When a Heart Stops

When a Heart Stops (Deadly Reunions, #2)When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paperback, 336 pages
Published October 2012 by Revell
ISBN 0800720083
Series: Deadly Reunions #2

Serena Hopkins is used to seeing death as a medical examiner, but with the latest autopsy being a murder and realizing she knew the victim, being a medical examiner suddenly isn’t the same. Especially, when the bodies keep coming and they all seem to be from her high school class. With the killer intent on getting the package that Serena has, will she be the next victim?

What an intense second book in Lynette Eason’s Deadly Reunion series. I really enjoyed the first book in the series because it grabbed my attention right from the beginning. This one didn’t necessarily grab my attention right at the beginning; however, the intensity sure did build up as the book moved along. Wow! Towards the end, I couldn’t put the book down! The intensity built up in the unfolding of who the killer was, who the target was, and whether or not they would be rescued in time was very exciting. I just love a good suspense book and this one sure did not disappoint! Now, I can’t wait for the next one to come out! I’ve just got to no more!

I was graciously provided a copy from Baker Publishing Group to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...