Friday, September 7, 2012

Recipe of the Month

I thought I'd try something new with this. I love to share recipes, try new ones, and hear other's "substitutes" in recipes. I will share a recipe with you and if you make this recipe already, will you share what you do differently with yours?

Finally, the weather is cooling off and we can cook inside again (and enjoy it)! I thought I'd share this fun recipe I got from Pillsbury several years ago. It is a kid favorite.

Pepperoni 'n Cheese Crescents:


1 (8oz) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
24 slices pepperoni
2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce

Preheat oven to 375F.

Separate dough into 8 triangles; stretch each triangle slightly. Place 3 slices pepperoni, slightly overlapping, on center of each triangle; top with about 1 tbsp cheese. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and roll to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375F for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with spaghetti or pizza sauce for dipping. ENJOY! ☺

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...