Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recipe of the Month

I thought I'd try something new with this. I love to share recipes, try new ones, and hear other's "substitutes" in recipes. I will share a recipe with you and if you make this recipe already, will you share what you do differently with yours?

Now school is out and how do you keep all the kids happy? I usually keep mine happy with a yummy dessert. I like to eat this while it's nice and warm with milk poured over it. My daughters love to eat it plain. No matter how you like to eat it, it is sure to be yummy!

Blueberry Cobber:


cream these ingredients together first:
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
2 tbs butter

then add:
1 cup milk (may need a little more)

mix together:
2 3/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda

Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until blended, then fold in 1 pint blueberries. Bake at 375F for about 45-50 minutes. ENJOY! ☺

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...