Friday, May 18, 2012

Beyond Hope's Valley

Beyond Hope's Valley (The Big Sky Series, #3)Beyond Hope's Valley by Tricia Goyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paperback, 304 pages
Published April 1st 2012 by B&H Publishing Group
ISBN 143366870x
seriesThe Big Sky Series #3

After spending time in Montana, Marianna heads back to Indiana to wed her beloved Aaron and help her brother with his upcoming wedding. When she arrives, she soon realizes that things aren't as they seem, but she can't quite put her finger on what's wrong. Now, in the midst of an inward struggle, she longs to head back to Montana.

This is by far my favorite one in the series. I really felt like this one wasn't so much Marianna trying to figure out which man she wanted, but more about finding peace with her relationship with the Lord. Of course, I loved all the Amish details and facts throughout the entire book. I think my only dislike for the book was that at points it seemed to really paint the Amish in a negative light. That's just my personal opinion though.

If you've read the other two in the series, then you definitely don't want to miss this great conclusion to Marianna's story.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from B&H Publishing Group in partnership with NetGalley and a free copy from LitFuse to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...