Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Parable of the Lily

The Parable Series: The Parable Of The LilyThe Parable Series: The Parable Of The Lily by Liz Curtis Higgs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 32 pages
Published November 7th 1997 by Thomas Nelson
ISBN 0785272313 (ISBN13: 9780785272311)

As a mom, I often find myself trying to figure out how to teach my kids about appreciating the gifts they've been given. And as an adult, I realize that sometimes I myself am not very good about appreciating gifts I've been given. Grumbling about life, struggles, kids making me crazy, and on and on. The Parable Series: The Parable Of The Lily was a great reminder to be thankful for every gift, even the seemingly small ones for they can turn out to be some of the greatest gifts ever received. What a great Easter time story!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Tommy Nelson in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Faye said...

What a lovely short and sweet review. I remember reading this book over and over as a kid, not only at Easter, but all year long! One of my favorite childhood books.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...