Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Easter Bible Storybook

Precious Moments: My Easter Bible StorybookPrecious Moments: My Easter Bible Storybook by Thomas Nelson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Board book, 34 pages
Published February 7th 2012 by Thomas Nelson; Brdbk edition
ISBN 1400319366 (ISBN13: 9781400319367)

I am such a huge fan of Precious Moments. I just think they are absolutely adorable! Precious Moments: My Easter Bible Storybook was no different. Full of beautiful, colorful pictures sure to capture little ones attention. Although this isn't actually a story, it is full of many Bible summaries, songs, Bible verses, and prayers all appropriate and easy to understand for your little ones. With Easter being right around the corner, this would be the perfect book to share with your child or grandchild!

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Tommy Nelson in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...