Sunday, March 25, 2012

It's a Big World, Little Pig!

It's a Big World, Little Pig!It's a Big World, Little Pig! by Kristi Yamaguchi

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 32 pages
Published March 1st 2012 by Sourcebooks Jabberwocky
ISBN 1402266448 (ISBN13: 9781402266447)

I have enjoyed watching Kristi Yamaguchi skate since I was in high school! To read one of her children's books was really exciting. Poppy the Pig is about to set off on a new challenge and is really nervous about making new friends. But, with the encouragement of friends and family, Poppy learns that everyone smiles in the same language. An adorable read encouraging kids to dream big, be brave, and make new friends no matter where you are.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Sourcebooks in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...