Monday, March 26, 2012

Gabby's Stick-to-it Day

Gabby S Stick-To-It Day: A Story about Never Giving UpGabby's Stick-To-It Day: A Story about Never Giving Up by Thomas Nelson Publishers

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hardcover, 32 pages
Published March 6th 2012 by Thomas Nelson Publishers
ISBN 140031805X (ISBN13: 9781400318056)

Ever since I saw Sheila Walsh at a Women of Faith event last fall, I have been a huge fan! I loved her openness and realness at the event. What an inspiration! This newest book in her Gabby series is my favorite so far. Why? It revolves around my absolute favorite verse, Galatians 6:9, don't give up...keep on doing good. What a great way to teach your kids the importance of sticking to it.

I was graciously provided a free digital copy of this book from Tommy Nelson in partnership with NetGalley to review it. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...