Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Recipe of the Month

I thought I'd try something new with this. I love to share recipes, try new ones, and hear other's "substitutes" in recipes. I will share a recipe with you and if you make this recipe already, will you share what you do differently with yours?

February still has a bit of a nip in the air here in the south, so another super easy soup recipe is sure to be loved. This has also become one of my favorite soups:

Sausage Corn Chowder:

12 oz smoked turkey sausage
can of cream of potato soup
1 1/3 cup milk
can of cream corn (larger size)
4 American cheese slices

Slice sausage length wise, then cut into ½ inch slices. In a 2 quart sauce pot combine soup, milk, and corn. Stir in sausage and cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. ENJOY! ☺

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

I have never made a sausage corn chowder. I've only done chicken. We'll definitely have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing. I like trying new recipes too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...