Monday, February 6, 2012

Honest. Real. Not So 31.

I just wanted to share my journey today. I began by going through more of my recipes on my computer. Can you believe I had over 800 recipes on my computer? Good grief, I could never make all those, probably not even in my life time! I've narrowed it down to about 200 plus my favorites, which I think is pretty good. I'll be heading out tomorrow to get more ink for my printer and start printing them. I'll be sure to take pictures along the way and share them when the mission is complete.

The other habit I'm trying to start back up is to drink more water. Today, I didn't do too bad. I drank about 4 1/2 cups, almost 1/2 of what they recommend daily. I know that is one major issue I have and I have got to do better with that. Wonder if the Proverbs 31 wife drank her 60 oz of water daily?

That was all the excitement for my day. Unless of course you want to count the 4 loads of laundry, cleaning, bill paying, cooking dinner, and then cleaning up dinner, oh and helping with homework. Thus is the day in the life of a stay at home mom. I'm not saying that I have my act all together, but I do want other moms out there to know, you are not alone in your daily struggles of being a woman of God.

3 comments:

Kara said...

LOL, very cool posting, Jodie! Thanks for being real, honest and comical with your daily walk; both as a Christian and a wife/mom :) I also don't drink enough water, but I have a few 20 oz bottles a day along with my coffee. It's good to know we're not alone in this, keep up the humor and faith. It may not be easy, but you sure make it fun :)
blessings, kara

kalea_kane said...

When I'm at work, I drink more water. We have one of those big Sparklets coolers so I just continually fill the thing up. After work I am pretty good about it, but not as good as I should be. I try to get as much in at the office since I tend to work on auto-pilot once at home. I am going on the hCG diet soon so I will definitely be more forceful on my intake.

Debdatta said...

Came in from Book Blogs Ning. Grabbing Your Button. Please return the favour.

Mohur
http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...