Saturday, January 7, 2012

Recipe of the Month

I thought I'd try something new with this. I love to share recipes, try new ones, and hear other's "substitutes" in recipes. I will share a recipe with you and if you make this recipe already, will you share what you do differently with yours?

Nothing warms up a cold body like a nice warm bowl of soup. This has become one of my favorite soups:

Taco Soup:

2 1/2 lbs ground beef
2 packets taco seasoning
1 packet Dry Ranch dressing
1 can Black Beans
1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
1 can tomatoes - diced (with green chilis if you like it hotter)
1 bag frozen corn
water to cover

Toss all in a crock pot on high for about 3-4 hours. Break up the ground beef. Add cheese, sour cream, and serve with chips (tostillas). ENJOY! ☺

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...