Monday, January 30, 2012

Not So Creative!!

Thank you to BHG
 for this great idea!
It's sad, but true...I've been reeled in...I've been hoodwinked...Pinterest...how I loathe, despise love you! I have found so many simple, inexpensive, easy-to-do projects on Pinterest. I am beyond ecstatic!! I won't mention how much time I've wasted there, so please don't tell the hubby! Take this picture for example: a garbage can for your car, using a cereal container! Ha! I would have never thought of that! This is one of the ideas I can't wait to put in my car! I have also found a great way to organize all my kiddos school papers! You'll have to check out my Pinterest link to the right (below the search bar) to find the oh so many great ideas I've found! I'm just trying to figure out how I've missed this creative gene? Maybe I was sleeping when God asked me if I wanted to be creative. Not being a functioning person when I first wake up, I thought he said vegetative and you can definitely sign me up for that! ☺ I will say, Thank you Lord for giving many people the creative gene, more people the intelligence and know-how to create a site like Pinterest, a hubby that loves me even if I'm not creative, and for giving me the wisdom in knowing how to use search options for what I want! This gal now has more time to focus on being the Proverbs 31 woman thanks to Pinterest! You gotta love that!! ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...